Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OK, HERE We GO!



Feliz ano nuevo, todos!!! So we're gonna try this blogging thingy and see if we can keep you up-to-date better. Of course, we know this means we'll have even less time for fb, but no tenga pena.....someday when we're old and gray...hey, wait a minute, I think we're there already! WOW! It's way too much fun...another secret kids these days don't get...todavia!
OK, on to the news at hands...and remember, we LOVE to hear from youse guys, so share with us, por favor!
Dios te bendiga!
p.s. foto by our friend Frank, in our old 'hood in Long Beach...hola Francis!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning my friends -- a big hello from Idaho -- hope all is well -- the Lord woke me up at 3:55 am -- I have had my coffee -- spent some time in the word and my heart aches for the world this morning -- for places other than where I am -- so I press into prayer to see what He wants to do with all of that -- in the meantime -- I am in school and walk in what is before me and hope for more in His time.....I miss you guys and love you -- look forward to being in the same room someday....

    peace
    john

    ReplyDelete