Monday, February 1, 2010

Yes! I gotta reason to add a volcano foto! This, as y'all probably know, is Fuego, an active volcano near Antigua. Fuego is also the name of the ministry run by our Canadian friends, Bob & Shirley Adams. After 8 years as a satellite site for Canadian college programs, they shifted last year to hosting teams. And this year, we get to come alongside them to help in this endeavour. There are 18 teams signed up so far. I will work 5 days/wk when teams are here, helping mostly in the food department. So here's some fotos of Fuego, the ministry, too. I sense that our good Lord wants to teach me how to be more disciplined and intentional, and how to better manage time...all good stuff, but pretty sober for me! And...I get to take the chicken bus up to San Pedro, always an adventure. So here's some items for your prayer list for us...gracias in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment